Monday, April 12, 2010

Junk Mail...








Diggin' through a couple ancient folders of mine and stumbled upon some lost artwork that never got a chance to see the light of day. There are hundreds of these hopeful gems waiting patiently to be called up to the big-leagues one day. The fact of the matter is that 90% of my creations and designs will simply not make the cut. Whether it is due to public opinion, lack of time, or just my personal bias; I humbly declare that not everything I touch turns to gold. But when my instincts serve me correctly, the results are instant classics. My uncle used to tell me that I had "Million dollar hands, on a three dollar pen." Here are the excuses for these blunders:
Image #1: "Swallow Your Pride" (T-Shirt)
-Thought it was a cool idea but just did not see people getting it....
Image #2:"Quit Cock Blockin" (T-Shirt)
-There is supposed to be a hand swatting the basketball away......lets just say my mother didn't approve........ I don't know why?
Image #3:"I'm Dope" (T-Shirt)
-Supposed to be Dopey from Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs.....no comment....

No comments:

Post a Comment