Thursday, April 1, 2010

FAVOR!




"FAVOR" means to give special regard to; to treat with goodwill; to show exceptional kindness to someone. Sometimes, it means to show extra kindness in comparison to the treatment of others; that is, preferential treatment.
If you happen to be a frequent visitor to the blog, then chances are you have seen this particular word pop-up ever now and then. This biblical term means a great deal to me and plays a major role in my life. Simply put, without it I would be nowhere. Somehow God and his great infinite wisdom placed me in positions where at first I took for granted and truly didn't realize the advantages I could receive. Whether its the company I "just happen" to work for, the gas station I "just happen" to stop at, or the people I "just happen" to meet at the gym; it feels as if there is some type of connection between them all. A mere coincidence that these certain events and situations occur. Maybe its the cliche phrase of being at the right place at the right, or could it be something bigger than that? Here is a ***SNEAK PREVIEW** of our Summer 2010 Collection. This specific fitted is Number 1 of a 3 part series. Its not a fashion statement, but a sermon.

No comments:

Post a Comment