Monday, September 20, 2010

Straight Down The Middle!!!


I'm on to something big folks, and I'm not talking about my triceps. Since day 1, I've boasted numerous remarks on the claims that if I were to ever "make it" in this lifetime, I would part the seas (i.e. the picture above). The 96' "Gran-Mama" Larry Johnson, the infamous Stephon Marbury cold-cut sandwich, the Hoop Dreams pioneer classic that is William Gates. This highly anticipated act, is my political statement to this big-bad world that my family and I have officially broke through the mold. Now, my personal goal is to garner enough attention to my new business venture resulting in a publicized article for "Entrepreneur" Magazine before my next birthday. This lofty endeavor has become more realistic and surprisingly grown closer to fruition in only a matter of months. I made it. A water-shed event. A CNN Story. Holiday 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment