Thursday, March 11, 2010

This Guy.....

"Let's get this money, this money must be made."
-So NiCe
Porcupine straw hat, small vintage t-shirt, faded cargo shorts, and sandals. Did I mention 6'7? Our styles might be polar opposites but that is what makes us truly unique. Night and day. Apples and oranges. He would cry when I got spanked, and I would laugh when he did. The joys of adolescence. Four minutes apart makes a big difference. I remember distinctly stealing this dude's animal crackers, crafting niffy traps set for his demise, and chipping his front tooth on the kitchen tile through a glorious battle of soft pillows and grown-up words. I'm sorry it had to end that way. As a matter of fact, I can unfortunately recall pushing the reset button on his hard-fought game of Pac-Man during STAGE 26!!! It takes many long hours of quick wits and strong concentration to perform at such a high level. And I erased it all within seconds attempting to play a cruel joke. Spare me the criticism, I still feel terrible to this day. People are always shocked and amazed to hear that I have a twin; they are almost blown away. I always told myself that if I could sing like him, I would bag way more chicks. If I was as intelligent as him, I would have my degree by now. If I had half of his athleticism and strength I would be in the NBA right now. I stole the juice boxes and he stole the good genes! Nevertheless, I must say that he is growing by leaps and bounds. New York has a tendency to chew hopefuls up and spit them out. My brother is resting comfortably in the belly of the beast relaxed with his feet up. There are simply two types of people in this world. Its very cut and dry. Those that entertain and those that observe. Meet http://www.marcusterrellsmith.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment