Monday, March 8, 2010

Computer Love???


During my leisurely late-night Web Surfing, I saw a creature in the water I have never seen before. This vague yet still unknown object knocked my off the keyboard where I nearly drowned in a sea of excitement and disbelief. Linguistics was always a passion of mine I wanted to pursue but never could find the time or effort to put towards it. Here is finally a day where that knowledge could be put to some good use. Our "Stack Bread" Fitted Cap and "Make It Rain" Fitted Cap were recently featured on an international site entitled, http://www.fittedcaps.hu/. Never heard of them, but by the looks of it they are not amateurs:

"Az All Nice legújabb New Era 59Fifty sapkáját szerényen csak a világválság hivatalos sapkájának nevezi. Hogy ezt mire alapozzák, most hirtelen nem tudom értelmezni, de hát nem kell nekem mindent értenem. Már megvásárolható az All Nice webshopjában".

"Az All Nice-nál, ennél az új streetwear márkánál úgy látszik elég nagy szárazság van mind esőben, mind pénztárcailag, hiszen legújabb New Era 59Fifty sapkájuk az esőcsinálás jegyében született. A Make It Rain névre hallgató sapka fekete/zöld színben érkezik, és a homlokrészen egy felhő látható, amiből egyszerre esik pénz és víz is. Már kapható az All Nice-nál."

Any guesses? My instincts tell me German but I never finished college so this could be Arabic for all I know. Its points like this when I come to the realization that life is truly strange. My own mother didn't even know what "Stack Bread" or "Make It Rain" meant in English, now I can't even translate it.

1 comment:

  1. goin world-wide with it my man!!! Proud of you, keep grindin'- Much love and GOD Bless...PW

    ReplyDelete