Friday, May 7, 2010

The Wake-Up...


Anybody who truly knows me, can honestly say that I am a "different" dude. Whenever there's a task at hand which requires some type of effort or thought, my goal is to do something unique. Something out-of-the box. Better yet, unusual. For instance, my Spring 2010 Lookbook. The two previous photoshoots were done in an almost routine manner. For the Fall 2009 Season Collection we shot the pictures downtown, city area, abandended buildings, railroal tracks, graffiti, the streets, and etc. For the Winter 2009/2010 Collection, we took it to the typical classic white-wash background approach to showcase the new products. However, this time for our Spring 2010 Collection. I wanted to display a vision that was RAW, UNEDITED, and UNCUT! The concept we attemped to portray were the events nearly every single person in America does when they "Wake-Up..." in the morning. Studio G73 (www.gseventhree.com) depicted my pattern perfectly. Peep game.

No comments:

Post a Comment