Thursday, October 8, 2009

Before & After

"MAD CHEEZE" Trial #1

"MAD CHEEZE" Trial #2


"MAD CHEEZE" Trial #3


"MAD CHEEZE" Trial #4



"MAD PAPER" Trial #1


"MAD PAPER" Trial #2

"MAKE IT RAIN" Trial #1


"MAKE IT RAIN" Trial #2


"OFF THE HOOK" Trial #1


"OFF THE HOOK" Trial #2

NO, IT"S NOT SPONGE BOB MOTHER F**CK*R*!?!?!?! My dreams were almost stomped out by a barre of clatter and giggles from some of my closest peers. I took shelter in a near by bathroom to hide my disappointment. Does it really look like Sponge Bob Square Pants? Is my clever idea to takeover the streetwear industry all in vein? Those were just a few questions that proceeded to literally eat me alive. The plan was to drop by my friend's house without warning and to see what kind of response I would receive. Didn't turn out how I expected. Here is a look at how I began this entrepreneurial journey. It started off pretty rocky, but I think I finally got something here. Evolution is key to the survival of any species.






No comments:

Post a Comment