Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Old Skool.....







I was cleaning up the office last night and I found these treasured gems. They are a few of my prized artwork pieces from back in the day. My mother tried to hide them from me behind the bookshelf, but the secret is out! I haven't seen these since I was in high-school rockin' "Tommy Hilfiger" from head to toe (I even had the socks...) That was almost ten years ago. The first two were in some elite Art Festivals around the city and performed higher than my expectations. The third drawing was done in Study Hall on the back of an English Quiz that I never studied for. The back looks good, but the front is a disaster. That last piece is unfinished and probably will stay that way. My twin brother unfortunately looks like E.T. Many apologizes Marcus.



No comments:

Post a Comment