Tuesday, October 27, 2009

We've gone Global...

I got that UK swagger minus the goofy glasses, pinstripe sex-appeal, and daunting accent. In other words, I'm feelin' myself! International Man Of Mystery or Mr. International? Either way I'm still, "INTERNATIONAL". After only one short month and even nine shorter days, the ALL-NICE brand has touched down in such countries as Canada, The Netherlands, and Brazil. This whole operation literally started from my kitchen table. Never in million years would I have imagined how far it would actually reach. This a true blessing that I feel sometimes I don't even deserve, but he blesses me anyway. Grace. In addition, a special thanks to all the troops out there behind enemy lines. You have shown us a lot of love, but I wish in particular that I knew which country some of guys are stationed at?

No comments:

Post a Comment