Monday, November 29, 2010

Meet Arthur Stanley...

Trial #1-6

Trial #7

I had a meeting with destiny upon my arrival to a local Denny's Restaurant this past weekend. This curious little elf chose me before I had ever even waltzed through the doors that day. His pleasantly etched demeanor, rosey cheeks, and devious smile kept scratching at my ego for almost more than an hour. So..... I was all in. Each jolt and pull of the janky crane was crucial to it's capture. After much trial and error, the proverbial "Jaws Of Life" finally lifted this colorful character from it's glass prison into the proud arms of a brand-new father. Time seemed to have stopped briefly for a moment. For beating a system strictly manufactured for consumer failure, I felt that I had won more than just a mere chew-toy or holiday keepsake. There was no moral victory here. I had honestly won Mr. Arthur Stanley the chance at truly living a real life! Check out the "Mogil" Crewneck from our Winter 2010 Collection set to drop mid December. The Lumberjack Slam never tasted so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment