Monday, October 4, 2010

Autumn 2010 Collection!!!


Sorry. I lied. The "ALL-NICE" Fitted Caps & Premium Couture Fall 2010 Collection is now available. It was supposed to drop this coming Friday but I still haven't truly grasped the concept of "patience". That particular virtue and I have been at each others throats for years now. The new delivery includes our heavy-hitters in all brand-new colorways which include the "MAD CHEEZE" Fitted Cap (LA Lakers Edition), the infamous "MAD PAPER" Fitted Cap (LA Dodgers Edition), our defining "MAKE IT RAIN" Fitted Cap, and the fully restocked "STACK BREAD" Fitted Cap. What a blessing to have. From my kitchen table, I have moved product in over 300 cities, 14 different countries, and 5 major continents. Technically, since my signature is on every item sold, have I been to all these places too? Check out the entire Lookbook by navigating to the section under AUTUMN. Tees shortly follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment